Grocery Store Tours
Be A Nutritionally Savvy Shopper! A “hands-on” experience to find healthy alternatives to your favorite foods. Learn what food labels really mean and what key words to watch out for. You will come away with some quick meal ideas too!
What should you put in your cart to meet your goals?
- foods that may help lower cholesterol levels
- foods to help help you to feel full and satisfied
- the best sources of omega 3 fats
- high fiber foods
- foods that are high in antioxidants to keep you young and healthy
- what does the Nutrition Facts label really tell you
- foods that will improve your athletic performance
- foods to help you manage your blood sugar better
Book Your Own Grocery Store Tour!
- Tours are one hour
- Group of 1 to 4: $200.00 (could be a family of 4)
- Payment in advance is required
- Tours available at the grocery store where you shop within the Triangle area
- Contact Nutritionally Yours to setup and reserve your tour